Resources to help businesses respond to COVID-19
We have assembled a collection of information to help you and your business navigate COVID-19.
Below are links to several government, health, financial, safety and business organizations with guidance to help businesses adapt to the challenges of re-opening and serving customers in new ways.
Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Please see the Centers for Disease Control's (CDC) website for more information.
- General guidance documents
- Free printed resources (posters, handouts, etc)
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- Guidance for Small Businesses
- FAQs for Businesses
Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
Here is the latest information from OSHA regarding COVID-19.
- Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Key OSHA Standards for COVID-19
- Workers' Rights and Employers' Responsibilities
- When can an Employee Return to Work?
Small Business Administration (SBA)
Take a look at the SBA website for guidance and resources for those affected by COVID-19.
Guidance and resources by state
| || |
Insurance Institute for Business and Home Safety (IBHS)
The IBHS provides tips for preparing for a virus.
- Building Maintenance Amid COVID-19 Health Protections
- Stay Open for Business-EZ Business Continuity Planning
- 6 Ways to Prevent a Virus from Disrupting Your Business
- 5 Ways to Protect Your Building During a Temporary Closure
Hartford Steam Boiler (HSB)
Kroger shares some things they've learned as they've had to adapt.
Here are some resources from Salesforce for responding and reopening.
Industry trade associations
- American Bakers Association
- American Dental Association
- America Medical Association
- American Veterinary Medical Association
- National Coffee Association
- National Electrical Contractors Association
- National Restaurant Association
- National Retail Foundation
- National Tile Contractors Association
- Painting Contractors Association
- Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors Association